10 Ways to reduce sitting time
- Avoid long periods in front of a TV or a computer and stand up during commercials
- Consider swapping the TV time for more active tasks or hobbies
- Stand on the train/ bus
- Place a laptop/ desktop to work standing (see our website to compare models https://humbleworks.uk/compare-standing-desks/)
- Walk to a co-worker’s desk instead of emailing or calling
- Stand up to visit the file cabinet instead of rolling your chair.
- Walk around when on the phone
- Whenever you can use the stairs
- Don’t eat your lunch at your desk, take a walk outside of the office
- If you can park near by the back pf the parking lot
We hope that helps, so go on and join the standing revolution!!!